About

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

IVF is like crack

I'm starting the get the shakes and I think it's because I'm off the assisted fertility bandwagon for the first time in a long time.

It seems a little crazy to be biting my nails over taking a break, but the reality is it feels like I now have even less influence over a very out of my control situation.

At least when I was on the drugs, getting scanned and analysed to the 'enth' degree I felt like I was taking positive steps to making a very wanted baby. Now irrationally I feel like I'm standing by watching opportunity slide by every month.

Whereas in reality, standing on the sideline is probably the very best thing I can do for my triple bottom line (mind, body & wallet!) at the moment.

So I'll continue pursuing other interests and maybe in time I'll stop moving forward looking over my shoulder at what I'm used to doing. Good things are ahead!


Image source: Design Divas Gallery on Etsy. Love this vinyl wall print - I could so do with it on my wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...