About

Monday, December 6, 2010

The standby bottle of wine

So all is on track for Round 5 and the stars are aligning.  I'm looking down the barrel of a 29 day cycle (unheard of!), my uturine lining is looking great, I'm not using Clexane, there is a nice big fat egg not too far off dropping and here's the kicker - we find out if it's all worked on Christmas Day.

So, my thoughts are that Christmas is going to be either the most festive day of 2010 with the best present ever, or I am going to be enjoying a number of large glasses of wine.

Hmmm...is it too pessimistic of me to have an expensive bottle of Riesling or bubbly (my two favourite drops) on standby?


Image source: artsyville on Etsy. This print is just too perfect for some days.

1 comment:

  1. Nope!! Not pessimistic at all, for I shall enjoy the bubbly on your behalf in celebration for you!! ;) ;) xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...