About

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

One of THOSE stories

A friend recently said to me that I would be one of THOSE stories when I said I was having a break from IVF for a while.

You know the ones where you hear that people have been on fertility treatments for years and then they have a break and BAM! they get pregnant. 

And the confession is I would LOVE to be one of THOSE stories.

I think mine should have a bit of a chick lit flavour to it (happy ever after ending including lots of babies with the man I love), a smattering of fantasy (good vs evil with good winning of course), a dollop of family drama (a la Jodi Picoult) and a good bit of travel adventure (Eat, Pray, Love style - without the love angst and finding a new husband side of things - just the travel).

Who knows...stranger things have happened...


 Image source: thelittlefox on Etsy. Am LOVING her art so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...