About

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Back into the swing

Am a little on the sleepy side today. Had one of those of nights where your brain just churns with thoughts (and they are crazy thoughts let me tell you) and no matter how tired you are, you just can't nod off. Although it probably didn't help that I was reading til late using my iPad in the dark. 

I've been using it to read books on and it's not too bad actually - I've been pleasantly surprised. Although reading it in the dark isn't so great....when I turned it off I was totally blind with no nightvision whatsoever.  Made for an interesting trip to the loo...

Anyway - today I am back into the swing of IVF round number four - Scan, bloodtest, scan, bloodtest, bloodtest, bloodtest, injection, bloodtest, transfer, injection, pessary, injection, pessary, injection etc etc etc

It has its own peculiar rhythm to it...just need to add some jazz percussion, a bit of sax and keyboard and we have ourselves something to click our fingers to. The smooth tones of the IVF jazz big band!


Isn't this just a great wall sculpture from frivoloustendancies on Etsy? Made me laugh so much and is so appropriate thinking of the somewhat compromised position I find myself in over the course of the month as I visit the clinic.  If I had a music room, this would be on my wall.

Image source: frivoloustendancies on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...