About

Friday, November 5, 2010

A short letter to my right ovary

Dear right ovary

Please stop having a competition with the uterine lining. You are meant to be working in tandem, not in competition.

As much as I love you both, it would make my life a whole lot easier if you two worked in sync.  Because you're racing ahead, leaving the lining a little on the thin side, it just means more blood tests for me over the weekend rather than a nice relaxed and timed ovidrel shot. And I'm sure we would all be happier if we didn't have to wildly guess when you are about to pop your load.

I could have had the transfer date for next week all sorted by today, dear right ovary, but for your contrariness. Regardless, I am pleased that you are doing your job, but if you could please work a little closer with the uterus in future, that would be great.

Much love
Amy

PS The left ovary is exempt from this letter because it is on holidays this month.
PPS Here's a cute little egg cosy you can make to keep those eggs warm and toasty for me in the future.


Image source: homelife.com.au

1 comment:

  1. Hehe!! Way to go Ames!! What a great letter!! I hope that Right Ovary takes that letter to heart and changes its ways ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...