About

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

An air-ship built for two


I couldn't believe it when I saw this wooden pendant in Etsy shop La Petite Bohème - it couldn't more perfectly describe how I've been feeling the last week!

I am so ridiculously bloated I feel like a blimp - one of those big ones from the world war two movies. And I haven't even had the transfer yet, injected pregnyl or dosed myself on progesterone til it's oozing from my pores.

For this delightful state of affairs I am entirely blaming clomid (we aren't friends although I do acknowledge it has a place in the scheme of things). I'm pregnant with an egg!

Funny thing is that this pendent also reminded me of all the reasons I'm doing this...I'm working hard to create an air-ship built for two (that's me and a little scrap of life - not twins...hmmmm).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...