About

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Little scraps of life

 
Today feels like Christmas!  Well almost - just a little more nervewracking I think. It's transfer day and with it comes all the hopes and dreams as well as the beginning of the two week wait. Augh!

All went well this morning, beautiful blastocysts were transferred to the sounds of pan flute.  Was pretty funny really, felt like I should be getting a massage rather than a transfer.  Well that's on the agenda tomorrow...

Now I'm having a 'Queen Muck' afternoon where I'm lying on the couch, surfing the internet, watching Mad Men, chocolates are within reach and there's a new book I'm about to get into. Oh and I also took the day of work...perfect!  Plan is to have tea cooked for me by the man of the house too. What a day!

I think it's important to celebrate this stage, because regardless of the outcome, there are still little scraps of life in me right now, and that's wonderful.

Image source: homelife.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...