About

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A story to tell the grandchildren

I've been given the word that my next IVF round is going to include the use of Clexane... *shivers* ohhh say it again...Clexane (sorry, you have to be a Lion King fan to get that one).

Now this lovely injectable thins the blood which is supposed to help quell those natural born killer cells (have I got that right...isn't that a movie?) and decrease the chance of miscarriage.  Well I've had experience with these before, and although they are used for a good cause, and at the risk of putting people off, they hurt! I had to psych myself up every time to inject that sucker into my belly.

So in short I am not looking forward to it.  However, of course you do what you need to do.  I'd probably inject myself, doing a handstand against the wall, reciting quotes from Wayne's World if it would help!?

Now that would be a story worth telling the grandchildren!

How cute is this print by Duda Daze on Etsy? I think it's time I reverted to my pre-teen handstanding self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...