About

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Back on the bike

Well, today was the day the 'waiting to know' was over. And sadly these little scraps of life for whatever reason were unable to stay and play. A negative 'home' test this morning, ye olde periode has  kicked in with a vengeance and I'm back to square one.

I really thought that it was going to work this time....*sigh*

But you've gotta have hope and a pinch (or fistful!) of positivity I guess because otherwise there's no point to it all.  So I'll be sad and disappointed for a while, but then I'll get back on the bike and do it all over again with a smile - and maybe put some bright red flowers in my handlebar basket for the ride!

Only because I think I think it's oh so worth it. 


Image source: Jenny Downing, Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...