About

Friday, October 15, 2010

Come on stay...it'll be fun!

Another day another injection.  At least today is the last of three pregnyl's this week.  I'm pretty good at taking the tops off those glass vials now.  I had to get the man of the house to do them on our first IVF round last December...but I've graduated to little glass vial opener extraordinaire. I also think I could give nurses a run for their money with injection experience...

Also this morning, I've just ticked the next box on this latest IVF adventure, progesterone levels from the transfer day blood test are A-OK. Excellent.  This means no need to boost the progesterone pessary levels = less dollars and less mess!

Wondering how those little blastocysts are getting on in there? Am sending all sorts of positive thoughts and promises of excellent lives with minute details of all the fun things we'll do together if they decide to hang around...

For example, I will bake these delicious Donna Hay polka dot cookies!  Actually, I'm not sure I can wait that long, I might make these on the weekend...


Image source: Donna Hay Kids Magazine, Photography Wiliam Meppem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...